Monday, January 16, 2012

Silly me

I know blog posts don't have to take very long. I am not sure why I left it over 8 months. I am going to try and routinely update every Monday but I might do a few catch-up ones in between.

I have lots of FOs already for 2012 and it is only January 17. It helps that I had so many wips at the end of 2011, although I finished up a lot in December also.

I only have 3 current wips.

Basic Chic Hoodie by Bonne Marie Burns out of Madelinetosh 80/10/10 MCN Sport in Antique Lace


It may not look like much now but wait till next Monday... I get SO much done when I mainly work on one project.

My take-along portable knitting is Hitchhiker by Martina Behm in Wollmeise 100% Superwash in Dornroschen. I am copying my friend Leeanne's Hitchhiker that she made for her mum out of the same yarn and colorway and I loved the bright colours and how this scarf pattern really broke up the variegation. I am at 27 points out of 42 but that is probably only 1/3 of the way through. No rush though on this one.



My 3rd wip has been on the needles for a while and it is now my "one-repeat-per-day" project. I am only allowing myself one of these in the category at a time. I love the look but I am just not that excited by the actual knitting. It is Marlene by Cookie A. and I am knitting it out of Colinette Jitterbug in Whirley Fig. The yarn is really lovely and the colour is very pretty. It is a pretty heavy fingering. I think I am one more repeat in since this picture - whoopdeedoo!



I am going to finish this post and do a new one for January FOs to date as I am mistrustful of computers and would hate for this to crash and burn when i try to actually post it.

No comments:

Post a Comment